- 304/304L and 316/316L stainless steel construction, including all non-product contact and structural steel
- Custom-designed mixer and seal
- Clean-in-place sprayballs designed specifically to clean your custom mix vessel
- 14” to 24” manway access
- ASME code stamped vessel
- A variety of internal and external material and weld finishes are available from bead blast up to mirror-finish electropolish
- Exotic materials of construction, 2205, Hastelloy and many more
- Externals and structural steel of carbon steel finish painted at our shop
- Variety of heat transfer types including:
- Dimple in 14 or 12 gauge
- Halfpipe in sizes 2”, 3” and 4” available with full through weld design for thermal cycling.
- Internal pipe coils and heated baffles.
- Manways with swing bolts, spring assist lift and safety interlock proximity switch to safely shut down your mixer when the door is opened
- Mixer can be supplied by you but installed by Paul Mueller Company at our shop or at your project site
- Variety of impellers, 4 blade turbines HP4, high efficiency 3 blade impeller HE3, flat blade disk turbines, anchor style, sweeps, scrapes, helical ribbon; includes dual motion, vertical, or horizontal designs
- Nozzles to suit your process
- Insulated vessel with fully welded 304 stainless steel outer sheathing
- Sparge system
Specifications and Sizing
Work with our innovative engineers to create a mixing vessel that is perfect for you and your facility. At Paul Mueller Company we work to meet all your needs and with our various shapes, sizes, and specifications we are confident that we will be able to make a high quality product that you will love.
Chemical Processing Equipment Flier